martes, 9 de noviembre de 2010

From an alien vision...

Hello everyone!

Our teacher said last week that we have to write an essay about an experience that we lived at class.

We tried to understand the education from a sociological point of view and we had to wear on green. Because we are supposed to be ALIENS.

So my experience was this:

We don't have to imagine if aliens exist; because those "aliens" who ask a lot of questions about our everyday are between us!!
And maybe if I travel to another country I would turn into an alien too!

But don’t worry! If I became an alien, I don’t think that I look anything like the aliens in such films as "Alien", "Predator" or any other fictional beings from other worlds.

Maybe I’m not "that" kind of alien. 

Because I'm just a foreign-born resident who is not naturalized.

Did you though about this meaning of “alien”?

I’ve always thought that the word “alien”, was a creature from another world. However, one of my best friends is an alien too! =)

His name in Ronny he is from Senegal, and he is living here in Madrid and he don’t have Spanish citizenship, so that makes him an alien.


I hope you liked it :)
See you!

1 comentario:

  1. interesting writing, original take, great esthetic. however, I need something on schools.

    ResponderEliminar